“I, even I, am he who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mere mortals, human beings who are but grass, that you forget the LORD your Maker, who stretches out the heavens and who lays the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor?" -Isaiah 51:12-13 If you remember back in January I highlighted some key points in the book "Radical" that we possess and are given the fruits of the spirit. Many times when we ask for things in our lives, God gives us His Spirit. I stressed that we should not miss that in life, because so many of us do! We go through a trial and we cry out for God to deliver us and when we are still in the midst of the trial we assume God has not answered our prayer, when really HE HAS! He always, always, ALWAYS answers prayers, it's not always yes, which leads people to say he did not answer. When we cry out to G...
Comments
Post a Comment