Ain't it Nifty James is Fifty!





Well, Well, my dad turned 50 this month, October 2. Saturday the 4th we did a surprise party for him. It was so fun to plan and do for him. 50 is a big deal. I had a hard time keeping my mouth closed about the whole surprise I about blew it a few times. I need duct tape installed sometimes.

So we held his party at my cousin Donnie and his family church in Marshville, NC just East of Indian Trail. We did have as many show up as we expected. Our good friends the Wallaces came and as long as they are around anything is a party. Also Donnie's wife Lana was there, and their 2 boys Cole and Dalton and Cole's girlfriend Cortney. So it was small but sweet, dad was surprised. His cake had all the things the golden years bring written on it, like AARP, Social Security, Hearing aids, it was funny.

Lots of memories!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe