John and Cindy McCain Come to Town!!

We had the great honor of seeing John and Cindy McCain in person today! How about that! They were at the Concord fairgrounds today. We had to get up early this morning and be out the door by 7:00. The doors opened at 8 and there was a large crowd there. It was pretty cool. We had to stand in line for about a hour and a half and then the officers had to process us make sure we were safe. When we got in the arena people were handing out the Country First signs. At first we were like 10 feet away from the stage, then a secret agent came and got us telling us he needed 30 people to come with him up front! Those secret agents were cute!! I wanted to take my picture with one of them but mom told me no. Oh well. When John and Cindy came out the crowd went wild! It was an encouraging experience. The media has tore up John McCain this election season, it was encouraging to see John up there speaking to us. Cindy is as beautiful as she is on TV, at one point our eyes met and I just beamed at her. I wished Sarah Palin was there, she would have put the cherry on top of it all!! Actually there was a Sarah Palin look alike, it was so funny, I kept staring at her and I took her picture a few times, I think even Cindy McCain had to do a double take at one point. All you McCain supporters, don't loose hope, don't give up! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! Tell your friends to vote, we cannot afford to have Barack Obama as our next president of the United States of America. Never loose hope! Jesus is our hope. There is a great verse I love found in 2 Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe