Paying it Forward

Today I had the chance to show God love to a woman and son who live in our neighborhood. Every morning I ask God to give me chances to show His love, and to help me be aware of the chance.
This morning I had a God appointment. I walked out my door, and my neighbor asked me where I was headed, I told her Crown Point, and she asked if she and her son could ride at least that far with me and they could walk the rest of their destination. I know how it is to be without a car and be at the mercy of other people. Since I knew her and her son I agreed to let them ride with me. I took them to the Food Lion at Crown Point where they met up with a friend who I assume took them the rest of the way.
I was just glad I was able to pay forward a kind act that has been given to me so many times in my life. Even though good ole Lucy (my car) breaks down at least once a week, I'm thankful for her.
Look for those God appointments in your life!! What a huge blessing to be able to do serve both Jesus and other people. You are an answer to someones prayer. I'm sure the lady was praying God would send someone her way that could give her a ride. Sure enough God sent me her way at the right time. He is an on time God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe