The Sound of Love


"Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other." ~John 13:34-35

I'm not huge on Valentines Day, maybe when God finally gives me a "hunny" that will change. But today and always I love the Valentine that first loved me...the one whose love is red as rubies. His blood was spilled for me that I may spend a real forever with Him, my first true love. His name is Jesus, Wonderful, Counselor, my friend. It is my prayer that I will love others the way Jesus instructed me to love them. 1 Corinthians 13 says that we are bankrupt without love. People will know we are Christians by our love. I challenge you to give some love away this week, I'm going to be looking for opportunities myself. Much love to all the awesome people who read my blog! Thanks! (Maybe I'll post later Marvin Gaye's, "Let's get it On" for you tonight for you and your special other...haha)

This is what LOVE looks like:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe