Entertaining Angels

"Watch that you don't treat a single one of these childlike believers arrogantly. You realize, don't you, that their personal angels are constantly in touch with my Father in heaven?" "Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!"
-Matthew 18:10; Hebrews 13:2

The other day at work an angel visited me. She was beautiful, she looked like a woman you would see anywhere in public. She was wearing a white beachy looking dress, kinda flowing. She had a sweet face. She was telling me she was having a bad day, and I told her I'm a good listener. Then all of a sudden she acted like she had always known and and started asking me if I was okay, and if I'm doing okay with both working and going to school, which I mentioned nothing about school. She has the sweetest smile, and she encouraged me. When she left I felt such a peace, and a renewal. I didn't realize it till home, but she was an angel. I entertained an angel! God sent her to me.
I think God sends us angels to confirm things to us. God wanted to confirm to me, I guess, that I'm where he wants me and that I'm doing a good job. Ain't he good?
Entertain some angels folks!

 Entertaining Angels - Newsboys.mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe