Reflecting


As I was sitting in Halton Theatre not long ago waiting to learn about Shakespeare, I started to reflect on the good things the Lord has done for me in over the past year. Why it came at that time, I don't know...but in any case I reflected. What a good God we serve y'all! There are times we don't stop and think about all the things God gives us and really thank Him and be taken in his sovreignty. His favor follows us, faithful is our Father, he fulfills His every promise in our lives. He knows the desires of our hearts, and wants to give us what we desire.
Suddenly, when we remember and list all that God has done it makes a bad day good. When we remember to Thank Him, and be filled with aweness of who He is in our lives, it's incredible.
When is the last time you've reflected on your life, and the good God has brought?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe