Where r u? Part 3: Come Back

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
-John 14:3
The other day I noticed I made a error in my spelling. I spelled "stayed" instead of "strayed." When I noticed this mistake I began to think, the only difference in these 2 words is the letter, "r." Where r you? Do you know Jesus? Are you in the sheep fold of Jesus? It matters. John 10 tells us that Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us in Heaven. The only way to get to Heaven is through Jesus. The only way to get to where you need to be is through Jesus. Jesus say's in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." I learned something several years ago, you have to tell someone they are lost or they will never know it. Is where you are now a safe place to be? Are you walking in the truth? Are you hearing the truth preached? Are you being challenged, and spiritually fed? Are you continuously having to surrender your life and will and way to Jesus? Are you totally dependent on Jesus? You should be experiencing all of these things.
Come back to Jesus! Allow Him to bring you back to Him. Quit fighting! Let your Creator do with you as He planned long ago. Come back to the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe