Flowers From Jesus


This afternoon I went to a Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon, as I am a volunteer at Presbyterian Hospital in Matthews. It's national Volunteer week, it's always around my birthday.
They had 14 flowers like this to raffle off. All through Lunch I was admiring them. Initially I didn't know they were going to raffle them off. At the end of lunch they announced they were going to, and I got my number ready, and I prayed. I said Jesus I really love these flowers, and my birthday is Saturday and I would really like to have some pretty flowers, please let them call my number. 4 or 5 numbers went by and I kept praying. Then finally they called my number! I was so happy! I said thank you Jesus. It's like Jesus gave me flowers for my birthday. He is the perfect lover. His Favor is so sweet. He smiles on me, and gives me extra waves of encouragement. I never get flowers, I am so excited. Happy Birthday to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe