Make a Joyful Noise

Psalm 100
"Make a joyful noise to the Lord all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come
into his presence with singing. Know that the Lord is God. It is he that made us and
we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with
thanksgiving, and his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and bless his name, For
the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all
generations."


The joyous music of Christmas is by far the best of all. From the first Christmas, when a choir of angels sang praises to God, calling for peace and good will on earth on this joyous occasion, music has been a significant part in the telling and celebration of Jesus’ birth and story. Music speaks in a way that words alone cannot.
I am so blessed to be apart of First Baptist Church Indian Trail and our yearly Christmas Presentation of An Indian Trail Christmas. Our theme this year was A Baby Changes Everything. I love to sing of and to my Savior. I love the story of Christmas. There is so much to learn and glean from it. My church does the whole story of Jesus, from his birth to Heaven. It is incredible to experience and be apart of. This was my third year singing, it never gets old. I can't wait till heaven when I can sing forever and I have unending energy and a voice that both sounds better and won't wear out.
Our production this year was dedicated to the memory of my dear friend, Linda Evans, who passed away this past September. I kept thinking about her as I was singing. I believe she was singing right along with us in the presence of Jesus himself.
This Christmas I hope you make a joyful noise unto the Lord. He is worthy of our praise and worship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe