Recording..Make the Music; Do it! Make the Noise!

"Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy."
Psalm 33:1-3

Today I had the best time praising God in recording some songs with my brother and friend Tim. We recorded some songs I wrote, and I'm so thankful for the gift of music. I'm so thankful for the lyric God continues to sing over me, and through me. I pray that my voice is always tuned to His heart, that my ear is tuned to His voice. God loves to hear His children praising His name, and we as His children should love to praise Him just as much. God is so good.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elliot

Hupomone -- A Patient Endurance

That You May Believe